You  will have to use bridge-servlet  approach for that. As said the
bridge-servlet will launch an equinox runtime and redirect your request to
the "underlaying" http service.  If you import the projects I mentioned into
eclipse and  then export them as plugin jar files into the plugins folder on
the bridge "war" then you will be able to run your wicket application on any
server. That is, if you mount the bridge servlet at *bridge*, then accessing
the URL localhost:8080/bridge/demo-app should re-direct you to the previous
wicket application. Of course, this is just the "big picture", and you will
have to figure out the (sometime nasty) details by yourself. So in
development you can use eclipse and for deployment you will to export any
bundles you use to the a bridge war. This could be automated with an ANT
file. There are some additional caveats, for some application servers,
concerning class-loading if you plan to access things via JNDI from within
the OSGi runtime...

About the console I think there is flag -console or similar that allows you
to disable/enable the console or even tell which port to use. I do not
recall the details right now...

Ernesto