Hi,
I have a basic Internet banking application developed in wicket, everything
works fine on test, but in production with https, all links which try to
download a pdf were broken. That's an IE bug, but Microsoft is not
interested in fixing it(all other browsers work ok).

 I know the solution is set the response headers as follows:
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "must-revalidate");
response.setHeader( "Pragma", "public" );

Wicket allows to override response's headers (setHeaders(WebResponse
response)) but only for "webpage"  subclasses.

I using ExternalLinks added to a form not related at all with the webPage,
There's any way to override those headers?
I tried to do directly in the HTML as a META tags, but doesn't work either.

or there are a better way to bypass this problem?? (not using IE is not an
option)

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Alexa