Thanks Igor, I already tried that, but for some estrange reason the response
continues showing cache-control=no-cache and pragma=no-cache(using
FiddlerTool http analizer) even when the filter is setting those headers
with a different information (The filter is writting the log file - Log4j so
it is working).
I know that setting the headers in wicket works (I have some resourceLinks
that works fine), so,  it is possible that DownloadLinks uses a wicket
callback?  I'll have to change my application but I think it'll take less
time that find the filter error.
Thanks,
Alexa