yes, but wicket takes a different view than maven on resources in general.
they are always closest to the component they belong to. it's a form of
encapsulation. so maybe it's wrong from maven's point of view, but putting
them in src/main/resources would be wrong from wicket's point of view. the
archetype should remain unchanged.