On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:12 AM, Maarten Bosteels wrote:

Hi Ryan,

I added you to the Project Members, so feel free to commit your examples.
Unfortunately, until now I haven't had time to work on it myself

Thanks Maarten

The idea was to let the code mature in
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jsecurity/
and maybe move it to wicket-stuff later on.

Maybe we should move it to wicket-stuff already.
My main problem with wicket-stuff is/was that it's not always very clear which projects are still alive and maintained and which are practically
dead. And at the time, wicket-stuff had some problems with continuous
integration, IIRC.

yes, wicketstuff has some issues, but at least it has a continuous integration process in place -- and there is greater motivation for keeping it running as it gets more usage.

Jeremy has done a lot of work to get wicketstuff-core projects working well, and the hope is that things in that directory are actively maintained for the current release. This directory will have branches for the various wicket releases etc.

I vote we move any wicket/jsecurity/ki attention to the wicketstuff repository.

We can add a big NOTICE describing the state of the project... it is currently broken as I try to figure out what an "Enterprise Session" is :) -- I'm following up on Les' suggestion on jsecurity-u...@incubator.apache.org now...

ryan