Right, thanks for all the input.

I did try mootips now, and they both work fine. One thing i noticed, though,
was that mootips seemed to glich more than prototips, i.e. i seems more
performance-heavy? Am i imagining this? :) (i'm setting the mootip up as in
the example)

Currently we have no need for ajax-fetched tooltips, but i guess it's good
to use the one that has the functionality.