OK folks, regarding this tooltip business....

we've ended up using prototip for a while now, and while it works, we're not
very happy with some of the quirks.

More specifically, there are two odd things i'd label as bugs if i was sure
that i hadn't done something wrong myself...

1. When you hover over a prototip-configured div and do an alt-tab, the
tooltip stays and doesn't go away unless you tab back into the browser,
hover the mouse over the div again and then move out.

2. Same thing happens when you have a prototip for an image link and click
on it, the tooltip stays even though the window the div belongs to loses
focus.

Anybody has experienced anything similar? Any way around it? Input
appreciated...