Dear list members, contributors and Wicket core developers,

Some time ago we have deployed a website which I have migrated from Tapestry 4. The website is using Alfresco CMS as its data repository. The front-end and the editor back-end (the latter you cannot see without being logged in) were written in Wicket 1.4.

Working with Wicket was a pleasure. Many thanks to the Wicket developers and the community for providing such a high-quality framework and for the excellent support on this forum.

Cheers,
Kaspar

--

http://78.46.32.164/

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE/DOMAIN OR ITS PRODUCER HERE. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FIND THIS (FIRST) WHEN THEY GOOGLE THE WEBSITE NAME.