Glad it worked well for you - I believe strongly that it is the best web
framework available.

Regarding your fear of putting the domain name in the email - if you apply
some SEO tips to your site, this list would never come up ahead.  I've done
quite a bit of public site work where search engines gave us most of our
traffic.  Here are a few tips:

- Make URLs that have your keywords in them (and the keywords are relevant
to the page)
- Use smart page titles that have search-optimized keywords in them (and
again relevant to the page)
- Use semantic HTML - use an H1 for the most important title on the page, H2
for subtitles, H3 for important things, EM, etc.

Those three things make a phenomenal impact - in that order - URLs / titles
/ smart markup.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com