Regarding jetty - not sure - hopefully one of the Maven mavens will speak up.

Regarding jar - It's not a jar project, it's a pom project.  There
won't be a jar.  There are nightly builds, but the TeamCity server
always has vcs connection issues - so sometimes the builds don't work.
 If you search the list, you will see where I have posted links in the
past to my own build server on wickettraining.com that you are welcome
to use if necessary.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com