I have a minor issue with wicket-stuff core. I don't know where to report it to, so I hope it's fine if I post here. (Wicket JIRA probably isn't the right place and Wicketstuff JIRA does not contain a project 'wicketstuff-core'.)

The pom.xml does not work for me with Maven 2.1.0. If I change

   <plugin>
      <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
   </plugin>

   <plugin>
      <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>6.1.10</version>
   </plugin>

it works.

Kaspar

P.S. Just to be sure: I found no JAR in the maven repository [1], so assume that there are no nightly builds for this project and I have to compile myself, right?

[1]
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-core/1.4-SNAPSHOT/