Hi all,
We need to have the oracle xml parser in our tomcat /lib/ directory since we
have to use the client api of Oracle BPEL in our application.
But when using xml property files, I get the following exception if I use a
comment inside the property file:

java.lang.ClassCastException: oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLComment
    at org.apache.wicket.util.io.Streams.loadFromXml(Streams.java:158)
    at
org.apache.wicket.resource.PropertiesFactory.loadPropertiesFile(PropertiesFactory.java:199)
    at
org.apache.wicket.resource.PropertiesFactory.loadPropertiesFileAndWatchForChanges(PropertiesFactory.java:289)
    at
org.apache.wicket.resource.PropertiesFactory.load(PropertiesFactory.java:118)
    at
org.apache.wicket.resource.loader.ComponentStringResourceLoader.loadStringResource(ComponentStringResourceLoader.java:148)
    at
org.apache.wicket.resource.loader.ComponentStringResourceLoader.loadStringResource(ComponentStringResourceLoader.java:225)
    at org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:225)
    at org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:116)
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.getString(Component.java:1807)
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.getString(Component.java:1794)

I'm using wicket 1.3.4. Do you think I should open a jira issue for this?

Regards,

SerkanC