Joonas,

I'm wondering why your comparison table does not contain ZK?

I find Vaadin demos not very responsive. They react very very slowly. At
that internet responses are less than 100ms and response size mostly less
than 1K and there are only one-two roundtrips for each user action. The same
about every GWT application.

Wicket ajax responses in our application sometimes exceeds 30k and I don't
notice any lags.