Joonas Lehtinen wrote:

> I only included frameworks that I get the most questions about. We
> definitely should include ZK also, but validating some facts would need
> some quick research. If you are familiar with ZK, could you contribute ZK
> column to the comparison table?

No, I'm not familiar with ZK enough to contribute a column. Amount of its
ads is quite impressive so I assume it has a certain piece of market pie.
However I refused ZK 'cause it looks not so attractive in technical
internals.

Joonas Lehtinen wrote:

> Vladimir K wrote:
>>
>> I find Vaadin demos not very responsive. They react very very slowly. At
>> that internet responses are less than 100ms and response size mostly less
>> than 1K and there are only one-two roundtrips for each user action. The
>> same about every GWT application.
>>

> That is strange. Did you try the demos on http://demo.vaadin.com/ that is
> hosted in USA (Amazon EC2 EAST) or did you run the demos from local server
> (download vaadin package and run start.sh)?

I run online demo. It just came to my mind that this sort of discussion
probably is offtopic.