Done. Here is the code:

http://uniscala.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/uniscala/trunk/

The overall aim of the project is to produce a web framework like Zope
but for Scala instead of Python. That framework is in the 'unsicala-
granite' module. The parts I was discussing were in the modules 'uniscala-
view' and 'uniscala-view-wicket'. The 'uniscala-wicket' module currently
just has an implicit model and is not that interesting (yet). There is
also an example identity management application in its infancy in
'uniscala-topaz' - this uses the 'views' modules so might be a good place
to look to see it in action.  Not much doco yet - it will be a bit like
walking into someone's laboratory and trying to guess what experiments
they were doing. Some modules are purely experimental/playing. It's pre-
alpha - I make no apologies :-)

Cheers,
Sam.