Von: Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Gesendet: Sonntag, den 26. Juli 2009, 22:22:22 Uhr
Betreff: Re: AW: SSL - ajax login

the href is not a problem; you seeing # appended to the end of the url
is the correct behavior. what should have happened was the ajax call
to that https url in the background.

so what you should be looking into is why the ajax call with that
https url was never made or response from it not processed, since we
know the url itself works - because you pasted it into the browser and
it worked. maybe wicket ajax console can give you a clue, firebug also
has facilities that let you monitor requests being made. you should
see a call to that https url when you click the link.

-igor