Hi Igor,

I did it as you said.
I took the code from AjaxFallbackButton and I copied it to an own class.
In the constructor I overwrite the getCallbackUrl() method of the
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.
I added the value https://localhost:8443/projectname/ as a prefix to
super.getCallbackUrl().
By the way: getCallbackUrl() returns a long relative url beginning with
";sessionid".
So my url is https://localhost:8443/projectname/;sessionid...

When starting tomcat and accessing the website, the url wasn't applied.
When clicking the link, the url http://localhost:8080/projectname/# was called.
I believe it's the wrong place to manipulate the url. Maybe it is expected to
return a relative path
beginning with ";sessionid". That url is maybe manipulated at a different
place, so in my case the
end result would be
http://localhost:8080/projectname/https://localhost:8443/projectname/;sessionid.
That would result in an error and maybe http://localhost:8080/projectname/# is