Von: Oliver Krohne <okro...@yahoo.de>
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 28. Juli 2009, 13:01:53 Uhr
Betreff: Thanks Wicket-Team!

Hi,

Many thanks to the Wicket-Team for the great Framework and
of course for the support I have received from the mailinglist.

I started with zero-Wicket knowledge and now 4 month later
we have launched a new community website:

http://fytch.com

It is based on Wicket, Spring, OpenJPA, Lucene, PostgreSQL.

I would be glad if you try out Fytch and of course any feedback is welcome.
Should I put Fytch on the wiki "Sites using Wicket"?

Thanks for the fabulous Wicket,
Oliver