Well, I must say that this is an impressive site for four months of
development time if you had no web, html, or js experience before!  I
think your version of "steep learning curve" may be different than
most.  I've seen people who write webapps for a living not be able to
fully grasp a framework in three or four months.

Thanks for the input!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com