Hi all,

I have spent hours with the following issue:
I tried to create an Ajax represent of ListEditor ( http://wicketinaction.com/2008/10/building-a-listeditor-form-component/ ), but the add button didn't work at all, saying:

ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response> element

After I opened a Wireshark and watched the traffic, I saw that, the request was fine, but instead of ajax-response I getted always:
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

After googling some time again, I found this:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/wicket-users/200810.mbox/%3c490466ab.9070...@grons.nl%3e

So I tried to remove my setResponsePage from form#onSubmit and the ajax worked! When I tried to replace setResponsePage with RestartResponseException, then the Ajax stopped working again. So the last solution was, that I added to the form a custom button, and in its onSubmit did I what I wanted to do in Form#onSubmit.

Summarize:
If you have enabled the MultiPart for a Form, you can't use setResponsePage or RRE in its onSubmit.

Is this normal behavior for Form? If it is, then can't you write a little note/JavaDoc about this in Form#setMultiPart() ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter Major