Peter,

I modified my example to allow removing items. I also modified it to use a
RefreshingView instead of a ListView.
I think you should read a bit about wicket models. Any component update
should go the following way - first update a model that is bound to a
component and then repaint the component. If you do not use ajax the
component will get updated itself when you press a button of click a link.
Do not use the setResponsePage unless you want to navigate to another page.
If you do want to use ajax you refresh your component by adding it to the
AjaxRequestTarget.

In case of a ListView or any other repeater you just add or remove elements
to a list that is provided as a Model for a repeater and then you just make
it repaint (either ajax or non ajax way).

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25099043/ListEditor.zip ListEditor.zip

cheers
Marcin