Hi all ;

I am trying to run "Spring Security and Wicket-auth-roles" example.

I implemented what it writes step by step but it gives :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument [[ctx]] cannot be null
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector.<init>(SpringComponentInjector.java:93)
        at com.example.web.Setup.setListeners(Setup.java:41)
        at com.exaple.web.Setup.init(Setup.java:32)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:696)

Any idea ? Or simple simple simple Spring Security and Wicket integration
example.

Note :
I remember my old commodore - 64 days. I wrote hundreds of basic code and
then it gives : syntax error :) opps urghh !

But still love wicket and its examples

--
Altuğ.