I solved the problem !

I added Spring context listener + cglib 2.2.jar....

I run my first Spring Security Framework + wicket application. Thanks
everybody !

Some notes :
 - Wicket example page (
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring-security-and-wicket-auth-roles.html)
is not clear enough
-  I used apache Ki (new name is Apache Shiro) on my previous application, i
can really say it is very very simple and powerful. But  Apache Shiro is
going quite slow, there is no alpha release yet but Apache Shiro is
promising.

Thanks.