Looking at the API docs for the Select component, it would seem to be designed for more complex select situations (multi-select and optgroups). Unfortunately, I can't find any examples on using it with dynamically generated optgroups.

Can anyone clarify how you would use the component like this, or suggest an alternative?

Pedro Santos wrote:
correction:
In your application u CAN populate your list of options, and pass it to an
similar component.