ok: non-Wicket-JavaScript-Function is bingJavaScriptFunctionCalledOnYourApp
so:
function bingJavaScriptFunctionCalledOnYourApp(){
    /* callback script */
}

How can I get the callback script?
I'm wondering something like:

    class BingTask extends AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior {
        @Override
        protected void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
            System.out.println("task executed!");
        }

        @Override
        public CharSequence getCallbackScript() {
            return super.getCallbackScript();

on your java code:

    BingTask taskToAddOnYourMap = new BingTask();
    add(taskToAddOnYourMap);
    System.out.println("The javascript to call this task: "+
taskToAddOnYourMap.getCallbackScript());

the callback javascript that get out on console will look like:
   var
wcall=wicketAjaxGet('?wicket:interface=:0::IBehaviorListener:4:',null,null,
function() {return true;}.bind(this));

You still have to find a way of generate the
bingJavaScriptFunctionCalledOnYourApp calling this callback, it will depend
of how you create (or want to) your components ( getCallbackScript()  was
just publicated to the println output example ). Hope that are what you look
for...