Hi,

I've recently had a bad experience adding this kind of filter in my project.
I had filter/clear buttons and the filtering would work great until I'd
press clear.
on pressing clear the fields would not clear and the filter would stop
working as it should.
I finally solved this by ignoring the originalState object returned from the
GoAndClearFilter and just nullify all my current filter fields.
but there must be a better way to do this..
so..

If the contact object from the phonebook project had another date property
or price (int) property, and this property was displayed in the datatable,
how should one add a range filter on that property?