Thanks for the lightning fast reply.

Yes it works fine under development. Still I don't like it - after all these
statements are also executed during production mode, and even though they
can't do any harm there, I'd rather not see them there at all. More a matter
of personal taste I guess.

Anyway I have something in mind to improve it according to my taste. Will
implement that when I got time... This is not really an urgent issue to me.
Thanks anyway for the reply - I'm assuming now there really is no other way
to do this than temporarily changing the global settings.

Antoine

--

take your photos everywhere you go - http://www.memolio.com