ya it's sort of our requirement.... i don't think i would set my pagemap to 0.

i'm thinking of a control i could use in order to determine that this
page is accessed. i'm thinking of the best way to do it though.
i could maybe include a hidden field in each of my form that i have to
check each time and check each request.
i don't know if this is possible.