Your options here are rather limited. Wicket or not, it is still a web
application. HTTP is a stateless protocol. There are ways/hacks to
detect opening page in new window/tab but they require javascript and
are not 100% bullet proof. If you need real solution for this forget
about web applications. Do it as java applet or flash or silverlight
or something similar.

-Matej