I took the archetype for Guice, Warp, Hibernate and modified for my
application.  All my code looks similar to the code from the archetype.
The only difference is I am not using the AnnotatinConfiguration but
just the plain Configuration.  I am also using c3po connection pooling
with Oracle.

However, I am still not able to inject the Hibernate Session into my DAO
objects.  Any ideas?  I don't see any exceptions being thrown.

        @Inject
        Provider<Session> session;

        @Transactional(type=TransactionType.READ_ONLY)
        public List<T> findAll() {
                Criteria criteria =
session.get().createCriteria(persistentClass);
                return criteria.list();
        }

The session in the findAll method is always coming back as <null>.

What am I doing wrong?  It doesn't seem to be that difficult to
implement.

Thanks.