Hi,

Yes, you will need to bind every dao (and eveything you want to inject).

However there are other ways to do it with guice, like the @ImplementedBy
annotation (think its called that, check with the guice docs, sending this
from my phone so can't check atm). Afaik you would need to make spring beans
for every dao if using spring, so its not that bad.

Glad you have it working now,

Richard

-----
http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk My blog: http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk