Why are you loading the files from the DB before the user asks for them
(clicks the download link)?

Why are you saving the byte arrays in the page instance?  If you really must
load them from the DB before the user clicks the download link, save them to
a temp file and save only the path of the file in the page (like Igor
originally said).

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com