Hi,

as we need some SEO optimization I want to provide the following bookmarkable
pages:

http://xxx/impressum
http://xxx/imprint

the native approach would be somethink like:

mountBookmarkablePage("imprint", ImprintPage.class);

mountBookmarkablePage("impressum", ImprintPage.class);

This looks ugly but works.

Now I don't know how to create a bookmarkable links having an url in the
expected language.

if( getLocale().equals(Locale.GERMAN)) {
  //create http://xxx/impressum
} else {
  // http://xxx/imprint
}

Obviously the following code does not help:
  add(new BookmarkablePageLink("link", ImprintPage.class));

Does anyone have a good idea?

Best regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker