Thanks Martin and John.

I realise that most projects start with Web/GUI storyboards and perhaps even fully graphically designed pages and then add the dynamic stuff. However, I think my situation is somewhat the reverse. I want to design the "logical interface" myself, header, footers, navigation, and page contents, the hierarchy of contents including any text, but then have the graphic designer "make it beautiful."

I'm hoping to make it possible for them to do this with a CSS file, and some images (logos, buttons, etc.) I am wishing to know what I can do in the HTML pages I construct to make this most possible, easy, efficient etc. I don't mind the fact that when I am developing the app my pages will not look right, hopefully they will be logically clear, in fact I would prefer that, so I can focus on the logical interface rather than design specifics.

As I mentioned, I think of it as creating the pages but leaving the CSS file empty (or at most some basic default). Does that make sense? Sorry if I am not explaining myself clearly.

Thanks,
Ashley.

--
Ashley Aitken