Hi Jeffrey,

AbstractAjaxBehaviour bit is nothing to do with wiquery, although it is the
method I use when I want to use jquery ajax when writing wiquery components.

Essentially, AbstractAjaxBehaviour is a behaviour that you add to the page
or component and you can call getCallbackUrl(true).toString() on the
instance of AbstractAjaxBehaviour which gives you the url which calls the
AbstractAjaxBehaviour onRequest method (which you have to implement).  You
then use this url in your jquery ajax.  This is only if you want to use
jquery ajax though, and as someone already suggested, it is probably easier
to use wicket ajax.

Wiquery implements most of the core jQuery UI components, so you shouldn't
have to implement those yourself.  The demo application should give you a
good idea of what is already available.
If you want to implement code for another jQuery library, then you can do it
by implementing
 IWiQueryPlugin, but this probably isn't the right place to discuss this in
detail (wiquery mailing list would be better).  I think that there are plans
for there to be a 'wiquery-extras' project, which is made up of 3rd party
jQuery components, but this has not been set up yet.

Regards - Richard Wilkinson
Developer,
jWeekend: OO & Java Technologies - Development and Training
http://jWeekend.com

-----
http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk My blog: http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk