Von: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro [mailto:reier...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. November 2009 09:21
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Iterate over Pages in Pagemap

Why not make your pages consult some kind of service that builds the
navigation? And then have some a timer that get back to the server and looks
for a flag "newEntriesAdded" and then repaint part of the page via AJAX?
Another possibility is get changes pushed to your pages using reverse AJAX,
but this might be a bit trickier to implement... if you want to use this
last approach, I think, there is a project at wicket-stuff that targets
those use cases (I think is DOJO based?)... I have used plain DWR, in
combination with Wicket, for implementing similar functionalities....

Cheers,

Ernesto