it hasn't been integrated with wicket-jmx, since i wasn't really happy with
a few things in wicketstuff-jmxpanel.
if my memory serves me well,  i've seen at least 1 other solution that had
even more functionality, i think, than
the jmxpanel i started. couldn't say specific project names or links though.

regarding AWOL, i'm still watching wicket-dev closely and wicket-users to a
certain extent.
please accept my apologies for not taking care of things i started. i would
love to get back into wicket
development, and hopefully in the rather near-ish future, i can make some
time to bring these words into action.

Best regards,
  Gerolf