thanks martijn,

i'm actually very excited about the new URL mapping stuff from igor and
matej and the
upcoming ajax rework.
unfortunately, i haven't been able to use wicket so far in my current
company until very recently
for a rather small project.
and it's kinda hypocritical to not eat your own dogfood :)
just need to find myself some kind of out-of-work-project for that i guess
:)

nino, thanks for taking care of the jmxpanel update.

cheers,
  gerolf