So: always override onSumbit for the buttons and *sometimes* redirect.
Tis all.

- Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Moskal [mailto:rmos...@mostmedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:05 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Redirect after for submit, but not what you think

Hi all:

I'd like to be able to redirect after I submit a form, basically I want my
app to navigate to the next question in a survey after a user responds.  But
I don't want to do this in the onClick method of the form buttons, because I
only want to do this sometimes.  In other words sometimes I want to deploy
an application where I do the auto-navigation and sometimes I want the user
to stay on the same page after submitting.

The ideal place seems to be on the page level.  but it seems you can't call
setResponsePage in the onDetach method.  Where in request life-cycle would
be the place to do this sort of redirect?

Thanks and regards,