Our application is configured after compilation.  I have many different
renderers implemented as  "panels with a private form" for a large
population of content types.

When we deploy the application we have to specify the ones we want to
actually use. Since there's no compilation involved in deploying and since
we already use it for all sorts of other things (like specifying persistence
providers, third party integration), the spring context seems like a a
natural place from which to load the

Currently I'm thinking about implementing the functionality using jquery in
the client.  Find the appropriate ui control, decorate it and
programmatically click the next button.  It's elegant in the sense that use
case is addressed with a single change and not too fragile, since it is done
on the page level and page is where the paging control lives.

Again Alex, thanks for sharpening my thoughts
Robert Moskal
Most Media
Brooklyn, USA
347-529-4744