On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 00:26 +0100, Major Péter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Lately I had to make some refactoring in wicket-contrib-javaee, and I
> saw, that the project is not well maintained. In the repo I only could
> find the source for v1.0, but only on sourceforge did I found the v1.1
> sources. :s
> So after I had refactored the source to make it work with Wicket 1.5
> trunk, I would like to resurrect, maybe maintain the project for a while.
> I've found these guides:
> http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Developer+Information
> http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/WicketStuff+Core+-+Migration+Guide
> Is there something else, that I should be aware of?
>
> Also I'm using NetBeans with Automatic Code Format, but as far as I know
> there are some code format rules for projects (how the code should be
> indented where are the brackets, etc). The only problem is that NetBeans
> auto format doesn't format the code this way, so I may would break these
> rules. Do you know any tool which would solve me this issue? :)
> Thanks
>
> Best Regards,
> Peter Major

Hey Peter,

Well, it would appear there hasn't been a massive response to your
question (which IMHO appears to be pretty common whenever you mention
EJB on this list), but anyway I'm very interested in what you've done
and I really hope you can take over the maintenance of
wicket-contrib-javaee.

Thanks,
Alan.