Hi Peter,

When my response has "EJB" in it, it can't be MASSIVE because EJB, you
hardly worry about it.

EJB is great, easy to use, and Wicket with EJB is even better. VERY
powerful combination. The thing is it just works, and there is no need
to talk about it much, especially with the NetBeans Wicket plugin,
NetBeans automatic Deploy on Save, refactoring support etc..

Many thanks for your contribution in this area.

Bernard