Thanks you for the advices.

I wasn't using Model in this precise case. I thought using Model was a best
practice, to save memory. Indeed I understand that using Mdel is mandatory,
if you want avoid strange behaviour. IMHO using LoadableDetachableModel is
an extra cost, (cpu, time, design) not necessary for simpler cases.

I did't find out how to desactivate Serialization now, I use statefull
components, but not versioned pages. I don't use "new Page()" twice for the
same page in my application, I know exactly how many Page instance will be
created, and what is in. So I don't need page serialization to disk...

I will do differently, but I'm a bit sad. Maybe it's possible to create one
page and work with Panel replacement...

Regards