Hi all,

Currently I have a problem with my application wherein when I press the Back
button of the browser and navigate to a new page, I get a Page Expired error
consistently. However, this only happens when my application is deployed in
Glassfish, but not when I run it using Jetty. Any suggestions for what I
should check?

Related to that, I also experienced an error wherein there was a
target.add(form) in the onSubmit method of the button, which caused an
Exception in Glassfish whenever the feedback panel within the form was added
because the page could not be constructed; however In Jetty, the same code
caused no errors. The fix (removing target.add(form)) was simple enough, but
I was hoping someone could enlighten me regarding how different appservers
handle wicket page versions, etc. Is there a resource I can look up for
this? Thanks!

Regards,

Ces