Hi,

Check that session cookies are not mixed up between the application servers. I had PageExpired exceptions when testing the same application on the very same browser with WebLogic and Tomcat, and that was caused by that both servers are using the JSESSIONID cookie, but with different paths, so actually there was two JSESSIONID cookies appearing in the browser. And because wrong cookie was picked up the session was always recreated, which was causing PageExpired exceptions. The easy solution was to configure WebLogic to use an other cookie name, and after that everything worked fine. For testing just clear the cookies in your browser before/when switching between app servers.
Cheers,
Zoltan

Early Morning írta:
Well yes, ideally, but it is easier to not use such a heavy appserver when
developing, so we make do with an internal QA deployment on Glassfish :) In
any case, I was more wondering about the differences between how appservers
handle wicket page versions and the like, since I'd like to understand why
such differences exist. In any case, I'll check for serialization errors
first. Thanks!

Regards,

Ces