Hi!

> you have the sources, you can build whatever infrastructure you need
> that is missing. lets see it.

I had a quick look into it. IComponentResolver could probably
implement such quirk.

My first problem in trying to implement it is that I cannot actually
come up with a real world use case/test case where the markup and
wicket hierarchies should differ. :) And Johan was right, it will be a
mess. Sometimes the only thing that avoids the mess is that the
hierarchies are validated with each other.

Maybe all I need is an ide that would show me the hierarchy on-line
while editing in java and maybe alert whenever there is a mismatch.

**
Martin