Hi All ,
I'm new to Apache Wicket , I started working with it from 2 weeks and I'm
really enjoying it .but I have a little problem that I don't know what is
the problem with  it .

I have a Listview  contains  three text fields as a table data raw with a
Link which "onClick" adds a raw to the List view ,and everything works fine
except that the text fields gets cleared whenever I Press the add Link and a
new raw added . here is my Html Mark up

*HTML:*

*J**ava code:*

*public class CarPage extends WebPage {*
        *  ...... *
*         .......*
*       ** *private List<Employer> employerList =new ArrayList<Employer>();

      public CarPage() {

                *........*
*                ........*
        ListView employersListView=getEmployersListView();
add(employersListView);
 Link addLink=new Link("add") {...@override
public void onClick() {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
employerList.add(new Employer());
}
};
add(addLink);

      }

       private ListView getEmployersListView() {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
 ListView employersListView=new ListView("employersList",employerList) {
@Override
protected void populateItem(ListItem  item) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
Employer employer=(Employer)item.getModelObject();
item.add(new TextField<String>("companyName",new
PropertyModel<String>(employer, "companyName")));
 item.add(new DateTextField("startDate",
new PropertyModel<Date>(employer, "startDate"), new StyleDateConverter(
"S-", true)).add(new DatePicker()));

item.add(new DateTextField("endDate",
new PropertyModel<Date>(employer, "endDate"), new StyleDateConverter(
"S-", true)).add(new DatePicker()));
}
};
 return employersListView;