De : Ilja Pavkovic [mailto:ilja.pavko...@binaere-bauten.de]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 janvier 2010 11:50
À : users@wicket.apache.org
Cc : zze-Nsb BOITEUX A ext RD-MAPS-GRE
Objet : Re: Override fragments in subclasses

Hi,

> And the related html:
>   <wicket:extend>
>       <wicket:fragment wicket:id="myNewPanel" >
>       </wicket:fragment>
>   </wicket:extend>
remove <wicket:extend> and </wicket:extend>. wicket:id="myNewPanel" is not part
of the wicket:child declaration of the parent class.

Best Regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.