public abstract class MyPage extends WebPage {

        public MyPage() {
                add(createMyDiv("myDiv"));
       }

        public abstract Component createMyDiv(String markuId);
}

public MyConcretePage extends MyPage {

        public createMyDiv(String markupId) {
                return new Label(markupId);

Am Montag, 25. Januar 2010 11:24:55 schrieb Wilhelmsen Tor Iver:
> > So in my parent html :
> >
> > And add a label with id "myDiv" in related parent java. This part is
> > common to all classes.
> >
> > But when I render the TestFormOne, that doesn't work because,
> > apparently the label "myDiv" must be define in subclass.
>
> You should add a default component for it in the parent class then use
>  replace() in subclasses as needed.
>
> - Tor Iver

binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker