Yes you are right, file full path file is never send. In fact exploring DOM
I've found no property to fetch it. Thank you! So I use a simple TextField.

@kinabalu
getClinetFilename() does not return the full path, while temp file path is
the path on the server where the file is phisically copied, while I was
lookin for the original path of the file on the clinet filesystem.

Thank you all!